- Size: 8.5W x 6.5H x 2.5D in (216 x 165 x 70mm).
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.04 kgs), with batteries.
- Case: Extruded aluminum body with nickel plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed).
- Display: Blanview sunlight readable QVGA TFT color display (320 x 240 pixels). Viewable area 4.54 x 3.40 in (115.2 x 86.4 mm), or 5.7 in (144.78 mm) diagonal. 16 color palette, multiple color options and variable
- Screen Refresh Rate: 60Hz.
- Display Views: Flaw Detector: Full wave, +/- Rectified, or RF. Thickness Gauge: Digits, +/- Rectified, RF, or B-Scan.
- Timing: Precision TCXO timing with single shot 100 MHz 8 bit ultra low power digitizer.
- Measurement Gates: Two independent gates (Flaw), and three gates (thickness). Start & width adjustable over full range. Amplitude 5-95%, 1% steps. Positive or negative triggering for each gate with audible and visual alarms.
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 140F (-10C to 60C).
- Environmental: Meets IP65 requirements.
- Pulser Type: Two tone burst pulsers.
- P.R.F.: 8 to 2000Hz in selectable steps (8, 16, 32, 66, 125, 250, 333, 1000, 2000 Hz).
- Pulser Voltage: 100 – 400v.
- Pulse Width: 40 to 400 ns. Selectable step options 40, 80 & 400 ns (labeled spike, thin and wide).
- Gain: 0 to 110dB with 0.2dB resolution. Manual and AGC control.
- Damping: 50, 75, 100, 300, 600, & 1500 ohms.
- Frequency Bands: Broadband 1.8 – 19 MHz (-3dB). Six narrow bands at 0.5MHz, 1MHz, 2MHz, 5MHz, 10MHz, 15MHz.
- Horizontal Linearity: +/- 0.4% FSW.
- Vertical Linearity: +/- 1% FSH.
- Amplifier Linearity: +/- 1 dB.
- Amplitude Measurement: 0 to 100% FSH, with 1% resolution.
- Delay: 0 – 999in (25,375mm) at steel velocity.
- Lithium Ion Pack: 10.8v, 2 amp hrs, typical operation 18hrs.
- Battery Backup: Emergency battery backup. Six 1.5V alkaline, 1.2V AA Nicad cells, 1.2V AA NI-MH, or other other equivalent power source.
- Battery life (continuous use): Alkaline (12 hrs), Nicad (5hrs), and NI-MH (12hrs), with default settings.
- USB: Direct USB 1.1 PC connectivity.
- Power Connector: 12v @ 2 Amps, adaptor 100-240 VAC, .7 Amps, 50-60 Hz.
- 5 Pin LEMO (includes):
- RS232Output: RS232 PC serial interface. For use with B-Scan encoders (crawlers).
- Alarm Outputs: Two independent alarm outputs triggered by the gates.
- Analog Out: Proportional outputs (amplitude or distance), 1-10 volts.
- Transducer Connectors: Two LEMO 00 connectors.
- Automatic Calibration: Longitudinal (straight), or Shear (angle).
- Probe Types: Single Contact, Dual, Delay, and Angle.
- Units: English (in), Metric (mm), or Time (μs).
- English (in), Metric (mm), or Time (μs).
- Velocity: 0.0100 to .6300 in/μs (256–16,000 m/s).
- Test Range: 0 to 0.387in (9.83mm) minimum, to 1200in (30,480mm) maximum at steel velocity. Continuously variable.
- Zero Offset (Probe Zero): 0–999.999 μs.
- Material Velocity Table: Contains longitudinal and shear velocities for a variety of material types.
- Log Formats: Grid (Alpha Numeric), or Sequential (Auto Identifier).
- 4 GB internal and up to 64 GB External SD slot.
- Screen Capture: bitmap graphic capture for quick documentation.
- Custom Setups: 64 user configurations.
- Windows PC & MAC OSX software.
- Remote Commander: Java PC software allows remote display and control for training/presentation purposes, and custom system integration.
Flaw Detector: Features
- TRIG: Trigonometric display of beam path, depth, surface distance, and curved surface correction. Used with angle beam transducers.
- DAC: Up to 8 points may be entered and used to digitally draw a DAC curve. Reference -2, -6, -10, (-6/-12), (-6/-14), (-2/-6/-10) dB. Amplitude displayed in %DAC or dB.
- AWS: Automatic defect sizing in accordance with AWS D1.1 structural welding code.
- AVG/DGS: Automatic defect sizing using probe data. Stores up to 64 custom setups.
- TCG: Time corrected gain. 50 dB dynamic range, 20 dB per microsecond, up to 8 points for curve definition.
- Measurement Mode: Pulse-Echo (P-E) measures from 0.025 in to 100 ft. (0.63mm to 3048 cm).
- Auto-Cal: Provides automatic calibration with two reference points.
- Detection Modes: Zero Crossing, Flank and Peak.
- Display Freeze: Hold current waveform on screen.
- Peak Memory: For echo dynamic pattern determination.
- Auto Interface Gate – Automatic adjustment of interface gate for immersion testing (water path).
|Thickness Gauge: Features
- Measurement Modes (Dual Element):
- Pulse-Echo Mode (P-E) – (Pit & Flaw Detection) measures from 0.025 in to 100 ft. (0.63mm to 3048 cm).
- Pulse-Echo Coating Mode – (Material, Coating, Pit & Flaw Detection): Material: 0.025 in to 100 ft. (0.63mm to 3048 cm). Coating: 0.001 to 0.100 inches (0.01 to 2.54 millimeters).
- Pulse-Echo Temp Comp Mode (PETP) – (Pit & FlawDetection) Auto temperature compensation – measures from 0.025 in to 100 ft. (0.63 mm to 3048 cm).
- Echo-Echo Mode (E-E) – (Thru Paint & Coatings) measures from 0.050 to 4.0 inches (1.27 to 102 millimeters). Will vary based on coating.
- Echo-Echo Verify (E-EV) – (Thru Paint & Coatings) measures from 0.050 to 1.0 inches (1.27 to 25.4 millimeters). Will vary based on coating.
- Coating Only Mode (CT) – (Coating Thickness) Measures from 0.0005 to 0.100 inches (0.0127 to 2.54 millimeters). Range will vary +/- depending on the coating.
- One and two point calibration option for material and coating, or selection of basic material types.
- Auto probe zero, recognition and temperature compensation.
- High speed scan up to 50 readings per second.
- Audible alarm with hi/lo limits.
- Built-in differential mode for QC inspections.
- 64 custom setup configurations.
- Delay line: High Frequency single element delay line style for precision testing of thin materials.
- Pencil: High Frequency single element delay line style for testing of materials in tight access areas and difficult
- Contact: Single element contact style for general purpose
longitudinal & Shear wave flaw detection.
- Dual: Pitch/Catch dual element style for longitudinal and Shear wave corrosion inspections.
- Thickness Gauge: Factory calibration traceable to NIST & MIL-STD-45662A.
- Flaw Detector: EN12668-1 compliant.