Created: 16 September 2015
- Pressure ranges from 0 to 10 inH2O and 0 to 1 500 psi (0 to 25 mbar and 0 to 100 bar)
- Choose from three models: 7050i, 7050 and 7050LP
- Model 7050i provides advanced precision of 0.005% of reading
- Model 7050 provides 0.003 % of full scale precision
- Stability: 0.0075 % of reading per year
- Active matrix color screen with enhanced navigation menus
- Languages: English, French, Chinese, German, Japanese, Spanish and Italian
The Series 7050 digital pressure indicator expands upon the popular line of Series 7000 products such as the Series 7250 digital pressure controller and Series 7252 dual output pressure controller. The 7250 and 7252 provide both pressure measurement and control, and the 7050 provides an instrument for applications that only require pressure measurement. Three models are available to meet a wide range of applications:
- Model 7050i with advanced percent of reading precision
- Model 7050 with a high performance-to-price ratio
- Model 7050LP for low pressure measurements
The Model 7050i, 7050 and 7050LP all use a unique quartz sensor, the most accurate pressure sensing technology available. Each quartz sensor is manufactured and tested to provide the ultimate performance required by a Fluke Calibration pressure calibrator, ensuring that every customer receives quality, precision and long term stability in their instrument.
The Model 7050i offers advanced percent of reading precision for increased capability with a single instrument, reducing the investment required to measure a wide pressure range. This model provides 0.005 % of reading precision from 25 % to 100 % of the instrument’s range. For pressures below the lower threshold of 25 %, the 7050i precision is 0.005 % of the lower threshold value. For example, a 100 psi (7 bar) Model 7050i provides 0.005 % of reading from 25 to 100 psi (1.7 to 7 bar); the precision for pressures from 0 to 25 psi (0 to 1.7 bar) is 0.005 % of 25 psi (1.7 bar). This unmatched precision is achieved through unique quartz pressure sensing technology and multiple quartz sensors in a single instrument. Various full scale pressure ranges from 0 to 5 to 0 to 1 500 psi (0 to 400 mbar to 0 to 100 bar) are available. For absolute mode operation, select either the barometric reference option, or the vacuum reference option, which requires an external vacuum pump connected to the reference port. The latter features an on-board vacuum sensor that allows automatic zeroing in absolute mode. Permanent absolute ranges to 50 psia (4 bar) are also available.
Long term stability
The Model 7050i not only provides unequalled precision, but also excellent long term stability of 0.0075 % of reading per year due to the inherent properties of quartz.
Automating pressure test and calibration
The 7050i is provided with both an RS-232 and IEEE-488 interface, and Series 7050 syntax follows SCPI protocol for easy programming. As a standard feature, software written for previous generation Series 7215, 7010, 7000 and 6000 instruments is fully supported by the Series 7050. Intecal, an off-the-shelf software package is available. Firmware updates can be performed over the RS232 interface. A MET/CAL® driver is also available as an option.
The Series 7050 is versatile enough to handle almost any type of pneumatic pressure measurement application.
Wide pressure range:
available in a variety of standard or custom full scale pressure ranges from 10 inH2O to 1 500 psi (25 mbar to 100 bar)
select from over twelve standard units of measure, including inHg at 0 °C and 60 °F, kPa, bar, psi, inH2O at 4 °C, 20 °C and 60 °F, kg/cm2, mmHg at 0°C, cmHg at 0 °C, and cmH2O at 4 °C, and two user defined units
automatic correction for head pressure differences.
The 7050i and 7050 offer three different methods to make absolute pressure measurements. The barometric reference option provides the most convenient method and is available on ranges 15 psi (1.0 bar) and higher. Alternatively, the vacuum reference option allows the connection of an external vacuum pump to the reference port of the instrument. An on-board vacuum sensor monitors the reference vacuum and allows for automatic zeroing in absolute mode. This option provides the lowest overall uncertainty since it does not include the additional uncertainty of a secondary barometric reference sensor. For pressures to 50 psia (4 bar), permanent absolute models are also available.
Set upper and lower pressure limits to sound an audible alarm.
All models feature automatic zeroing, including units with the vacuum reference option, for automated absolute mode zeroing through the front panel or over the PC interfaces.
The following options are available for the Series 7050:
- Vacuum (negative gauge) mode for bidirectional measurements
- Barometric reference for absolute mode operation with the 7050i and 7050; ranges 15 psi (1.0 bar) and higher
- Vacuum reference for absolute mode operation via an external vacuum pump connected to the reference port for 7050i and 7050
- Permanent absolute ranges to 50 psia (4 bar) full scale, which include a tare feature for simulated gauge mode operation
- NVLAP-accredited calibration report
- Intecal software for Windows® The Series 7050 digital pressure indicators provide high performance pressure measurement with a wide variety of pressure ranges and options. All are easy to use, easy to maintain, and have the reliability, performance and features that you want.
Pirkt Ruska 7050i - digital pressure indicator
Ja Jums ir kādi jautājumi par šo produktu, nekautrējieties, lūdzu sazināties ar mums pa
Ruska 7050i - digital pressure indicator, cena: --- euro