Created: 16 September 2015
- Spiediens diapazons līdz 40000 psi (2800 bar)
- Precizitāte 0.02%, 0.05%, 0.1% jeb 0.2% FS
- % pressure indication with fan-shaped graph scale for visual reference
- Fully temperature compensated accuracy
- Panel mount gauges are available (optional)
- Intrinsically safe version 681IS (optional)
- Data logging (optional)
With advanced microprocessor technology and state-of-the-art silicon pressure sensors, the 681 series digital pressure gauges provide an accurate, reliable, and economic solution for a wide range of pressure applications. They are loaded with functionality and remarkably easy to use. To reach the best performance, every silicon pressure sensor in our gauges is specially aged, tested and screened before assembly. At Additel, fully temperature compensated accuracy means every sensor is pressure tested at several environmental temperatures from -10°C to 50°C. With this test data individual coefficients are generated and stored in the gauge characterizing its performance over the full temperature compensated range.
Designed to fit your need
Additel pressure gauges give you the widest variety of sensor choices on the market. Whether you require low inches of water measurement or very high pressure measurement, we have a gauge that will meet your need. We offer sensors which are ±1 inH2O (±2.5 mbar) to 40K psi (2,800 bar) and everything in between.
Do your applications require you to measure both positive and vacuum pressure? Our compound gauges do not compromise accuracy and provide you with the same high accuracy specification on both positive and vacuum pressures. We offer a wide variety up to 300 psi (20 bar). If you need a higher range, just contact us and we can likely customize one to meet your need. We also offer absolute pressure sensors to 5K psi (350 bar) and a full range of differential pressure sensors from ±1 inH2O (±2.5 mbar) to ±300 inH2O (±700 mbar). Are you looking for a pressure gauge to use in hazardous areas? Our ATEX and CSA US certified intrinsically safe models (681IS) are designed for pressure measurement in hazardous areas.
If you need to panel mount our sensors, we offer the option (see ordering information) for a back-mounted pressure port and gauge housing designed to fit in a panel. And most recently, we've added the option to do stand-alone data logging with the 681. Now you can record more than 21,000 records internal to the 681 series. Each record includes date, time, pressure and temperature readings. Download the logged data with our free Additel/Land software or you can purchase our Additel/Log II for real-time logging and data analysis. The 681 series digital pressure gauges are unmatched in performance and reliability. Best of all, they are very affordable.
• Pressure ranges to 40,000 psi (2,800 bar)
0.02% full scale accuracy (681-02)
0.05% full scale accuracy (681-05)
0.1% full scale accuracy (681-10)
0.2% full scale accuracy (681-20)
• Fully temperature compensated accuracy from 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
• Up to eleven selectable pressure units
• Large, easy to read display with 5-digit resolution
• Backlit display
• % pressure indication with fan-shaped graph scale for visual reference
• Display flash warning when pressure over 120% of FS
• Bottom mount or panel mount
• ATEX and CSA US certified intrinsically safe (Model 681IS)
• NIST traceable calibration with data(included)
• 9V battery power or AC adapter (optional)
• Data logging to 21,843 records (includes date, time, pressure and temperature)
Pirkt Additel 681 / 681-IS - digitālais manometrs
Ja Jums ir kādi jautājumi par šo produktu, nekautrējieties, lūdzu sazināties ar mums pa
Additel 681 / 681-IS - digitālais manometrs, cena: --- euro