Created: 16 September 2015
- Multi-function "4 In 1" hand pump
- Pneumatic pressures to 600 psi (40 bar)
- Hydraulic pressures to 10,000 psi (700 bar)
- Generates vacuum to 95%
- Vacuum priming for Hydraulic systems
- Excellent low pressure Control
- Adjustable overpressure protection
The GE Druck PV411A Four-In-One Hand Pump is the ideal field tool for applying test and calibration pressures to sensors, gauges, switches, indicators and recorders. The GE Druck PV-411 A is also a low cost pressure source for workshops and laboratories. This wide capability removes the need to carry several hand pumps. Vacuum Applying vacuum to absolute, negative gauge and differential field instruments is no longer a problem. With just a few strokes, the Druck PV 411A generates up to 95% vacuum (-950 mbar at 1000 mbar ambient).
The GE Druck PV 411A is a high quality, field proven pressure and vacuum hand pump providing functionality, which has never been seen before in a hand held pressure source. This remarkable product replaces four conventional hand pumps and offers the following additional features:
- Pressure/Vacuum selector valve also provides exceptional fine control pressure relief in both pneumatic and hydraulic modes
- Tamper proof adjustable overpressure protection valve which can be set to relieve pressures from 300 to 10,000 psi
- Removable hydraulic reservoir which can be disconnected from the pump without draining the fluid
- Reservoir safety feature with spring loaded top cover vents if inadvertently pressurized above 8 psi
- Hydraulic mode designed to operate with distilled water and/or high viscosity mineral oil
- Highly sensitive volume adjuster is used for hydraulic, pneumatic, vacuum and low pressure operation
- Built-in stroke adjuster controls the pressure/vacuum generated per stroke
- 240° swivel head for optimum viewing of reference indicators
- Internal moving parts are PTFE anodized for reduced friction and wear
- Ergonomic, rugged and lightweight design with comfortable hand grip
The revolutionary PV 411A (4 In 1) multi-function pressure generator is a remarkable new hand pump for generating vacuum, gas and hydraulic pressures from a few mbar up to 700 bar. It replaces four conventional hand pumps and sets the following new standards of performance:
Low Pressure (pneumatic)
- Vacuum: to 95%
- Low pressure (gas): 0.1 mbar resolution
- Medium pressure (gas): to 60 bar
- High pressure (hydraulic): to 700 bar
For sensitive low pressure applications, the GE Druck PV-411-A volume adjuster alone generates 300 mbar to within 0.1 mbar. The stroke restrictor varies the pressure generated and prevents accidental overpressure.
Medium Pressure (pneumatic)
The Druck PV411-A generates gas pressure up to 60 bar, exceeding conventional hand pumps by more than 30 bar. This combined with an improved P/V selector value provides a more controllable release of pneumatic pressure. This extended capability enables many new applications to be addressed.
High Pressure (hydraulic)
The Druck PV/411A solves the problems of priming hydraulic systems; eliminating airlocks and fluid leakage. This is achieved with a unique vacuum priming facility. The volume adjuster is used to quickly and accurately generate pressure up to 700 bar.
||Pneumatic: 0 to 600 psi
|Hydraulic: 0 to 10,000 psi
|Vacuum: 0 to 28.5 inHg
||Designed for operation with distilled water (no alcohol), mineral oil equal to 40 wt.
For combined hydraulic and pneumatic operations it is recommended to use distilled water during hydraulic operation.
||Stainless steel, anodized aluminum, Nitrile rubber, acrylic, PTFE, polyurethane, Delrin and nylon
||1/4 in NPT female
||1/4 BSP female
|Optional large volume reservoir
(l x w x d)
|10.2 in x 5.3 in x 3.7 in
Pirkt PV411A - rokas pumpis
Ja Jums ir kādi jautājumi par šo produktu, nekautrējieties, lūdzu sazināties ar mums pa
PV411A - rokas pumpis, cena: --- euro