Created: 16 September 2015
- Precizitāte izmantojot demineralizētu ūdeni: 0°C pie ±0.005K
- Precizitāte, izmantojot salīdzināšanas metodes: ±0.001°C
- Capacity: 8 litres (approx.)
- Depth of Immersion: 350mm
- Power: 50 Watts, 108-130 or 208-240Vac 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: Height 580mm, Width 420mm (including handle), Depth 250mm, Weight 15kgs
The most used temperature for calibration is 0°C.
The normal way of creating 0°C is via a mixture of ice and water in a Dewar Flask.
However, this can give errors of up to 4°C because water is densest at 4°C and so as the ice melts the temperatures at the bottom of the flask can rise to 4°C.
In the design of the ice flask offered by Isothermal Technology Ltd., these problems have been eliminated by stirring the water/ice mixture and segregating the ice from the water in the measuring zone.
This stirred ice/water bath is designed and built according to National Laboratory recommendations.
Using demineralised water, accuracies of ±0.005K are obtainable. Typically the bath will last for 4 hours before recharging with ice.
The ice is contained around and below the compartment where up to 4 probes can be placed for calibration or referencing purposes.
An option permits a water triple point cell to be maintained within the stirred ice bath.
Pirkt Isotech 813 - vienkāršā ledus/ūdens maisītāj vanna
Ja Jums ir kādi jautājumi par šo produktu, nekautrējieties, lūdzu sazināties ar mums pa
Isotech 813 - vienkāršā ledus/ūdens maisītāj vanna, cena: --- euro